Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Top Ten Tuesdays

hosted by Brook and the Bookish (http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/)

Favorite Books You've Read During the Lifespan of your Blog (Im going to do favorites because I haven't had my blog long).


  1. City of bones- I loved this book so much! It is an amazing story everyone should read this series
  2. Wither- I LOVE dystopians!  This one was amazing It kept me reading all night! 
  3. Hunger Games-I read this book when only the first was out, and I thought the wait for the next two books were going to kill me!
  4. Den of Shadows- The series is very different from all the new vampire books, they are short and well detailed.  I have the first book In The Forest of the Night on my blog now.  The next three are coming soon!
  5. Clockwork Angel- absolutely amazing book! The plot is great, and characters are funny, witty, and sarcastic. 
  6. The Lightning Thief- Amazing read couldn't put the book down!
  7. Shiver- This book was fast paced and an amazing adventure!
  8. Evermore- It reminded me of Fallen, and I loved it can't wait to read the next book! This book is also on my blog. 
  9. Pregnancy Project- It is a very touching read.
  10. Leaving Paradise- Good romance book (not usually a romance book kind of person, but trust me this is a fantastic book!)


No comments:

Post a Comment