Sunday, August 26, 2012

Demon in My View (Den of Shadows #2) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes


Demon in My A
Pages: 192View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Age Group: Y
Publisher: Random House Children’s Books
Publication Date: 9/11/2001

Though nobody at her high school knows it, Jessica is a published author. Her vampire novel, Tiger, Tiger, has just come out under the pen name Ash Night. Now two new students have just arrived in Ramsa, and both want Jessica’s attention. She has no patience with overly friendly Caryn, but she’s instantly drawn to Alex, a self-assured, mysterious boy who seems surprisingly familiar. If Jessica didn’t know better, she’d think Aubrey, the alluring villain from her novel had just sprung to life. That’s impossible, of course; Aubrey is a figment of her imagination. Or is he?
Seventeen-year-old Jessica Allodola discovers that the vampire world of her fiction is real when she develops relationships with an alluring vampire named Aubrey and the teenage witch who is trying to save Jessica from his clutches.

This book picked up where the first book left off. This is my second time reading this book, and I loved it.  Now that I have read the first book and the second it gives so much more information, and makes the book that much better.  I was able to get into this book more than I could with In the Forest of the Night.  Some of the same characters come back, some are mentioned it this book, and some new characters come into play.  In this book you really see Aubrey in a new light. His true character really comes out.  I must say I really began to like Aubrey in this book, which I never thought would happen.  I really love how everything goes into more detail and adds to the first book, but this book also explains enough to where you could read this book without reading the first book(which I did).

No comments:

Post a Comment