Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bookcase.club

What is BookCase.club? 

Bookcase.club is a book subscription box that is perfect for any book lover.  Each month two books are hand picked and sent to you via mail.  There are six choices of boxes to choose from; Young Adult, Sci-Fi/ Fantasy, Mystery/Thriller, Romance, Children Litterature, or two Paranormal Romance books.  The box is ten dollars a month and has a five dollar shipping fee, meaning it is only a total of fifteen dollars a month.

I recently received a box for review.  It came in a nice sturdy box with no dings or dents that could have damaged the books.  I visually enjoyed the box they sent it in.  Having the company logo was a nice touch.


 I opened the box to find the books very nicely laid out, they fit quite snug and had tissue paper so the books were not being jostled around.  It came with a pamphlet describing the books that were sent this month and even had a small hand written note which I felt was a nice personal touch.






When all is said and done, I was very pleased with this box, I got two hardcover novels for less than the price of one.  This is one of the only subscription boxes that I feel is actually worth the money. I also liked that I did not know what book I was going to get.  It was like getting a surprise gift in the mail.  I think that this is a great gift for any book lover, or any child you want to get into reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment