Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Sorry I know it's a day late


Brook and the Bookish (http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/)
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.



  1. The Darkest Powers Trilogy- I loved these books but I just haven't gotten around to reading the last books
  2. House of Night Series-I love this series but I have gotten so far behind that I don't know if I will ever get caught up.
  3. Blue Bloods Series-Again I love this series, but being broke kept me from getting them.
  4. Need series- I liked the series but I waited so long for the other books I kind of lost interest.
  5. Dark Angel Series-I have just been plain lazy with this series.
  6. The Chemical Garden Series- I LOVED Wither, it just may be the best book I ever read.  The only problem was that I read it online, and I can't stand to have only one book in the series.  I just bought Wither, and I'm hoping to get Fever!
  7. Vampire Diaries- I loved the first four books (actually two books in one), but they fired L.J. Smith from the series.  



No comments:

Post a Comment