Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Bookish people you want to meet! (http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/)

  1. Andy and Amy from readingteen.net- I love their blog, they are one of the reasons I started my blog.  They make me laugh with their vlogs.
  2. Kristi from thestorysiren.com-  She is another book blogger that I love. I am going to start her book meme when I get a new and working camera. 
  3. Cassandra Clare author of The Mortal Instruments Series- I love her books!!
  4. Lauren Kate author of the Fallen series- I love her books, and I would be excited to meet her.
  5. Stephen King (author of well a lot)- I would love to meet him because I think he would be an interesting character.
  6. J.K. Rowling author of Harry Potter- It would be awesome to meet her simply because I am a huge fan.  I have read her books since I was a young girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment