Top Ten Books That Make You Think About the world, people, live, etc.
- One for the Murphy's by Lynda Mullaly Hunt- I'm reading this book now and it really makes me think of the kids who are raise in horrible homes and deserve better.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I would never want to live in a world like that
- Wither by Lauren DeSefano- It would be horrible to live in a world like that, I can't imagine dying so young.
- Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams- This book was so sad and it really makes you think about others
- Anne Franks Diary- This book made my heart ache, knowing she died.
- Little Women Louisa May Alcott- I love this book so much It always made me wonder about the characters
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I always wonder what it would be like to live in this time era.