Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Top Ten Tuesdays

Books on my Fall TBH list (http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/)

  1. Fever by Lauren DeStefano- it is an older book but I absolutely cannot wait to read and finish this series 
  2. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins- I absolutely cannot wait to read this book!
  3. Graveminder by Melissa Marr- I just bought this book!!!
  4. Misguided Angel- I NEED TO FINISH THIS SERIES!!!
  5. UnWholly by Neil Seal Shusterman-  I loved the first book I am literally dying to read this book
  6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone Laini Taylor- I have heard great things about this book
  7. Divergent by Veronica Roth- I really have to read this book people say it is a great book!!
  8. Finale by Becca Fitzpatric- I love this series I need to finish it!!
  9. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- I need this book!!!!
  10. Entice Jessicca Shirvington- I'm not sure why it just looks interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment