Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays!

Top Ten Tuesdays

Book Confessions (http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/)


  1. I can't read only one book, I usually read around four at a time.
  2. I try to take care of my books, but because I carry so many they tend to get warn down.
  3. I love series, but I hate when they go on and on and on
  4. I am a library fanatic.  I always check to see if a book is at the library before I buy it.
  5. I hate having a library fine.
  6. I used to hate reading, it wasn't until I got older that I enjoyed it
  7. Some of my books are really my moms
  8. I love the library sale, I go their every year
  9. My mom used to read to me every night.  Mostly the Harry Potter books
  10. In one of the books my mom read The Ghost's Grave, and in the book aunt Ethel made spaghetti for breakfast and pancakes for dinner, I still like spaghetti for breakfast.
  11. I have a nook, which I like, but I still love hard copy books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment