hosted by Brook and the Bookish (http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/)
Favorite Books You've Read During the Lifespan of your Blog (Im going to do favorites because I haven't had my blog long).
- City of bones- I loved this book so much! It is an amazing story everyone should read this series
- Wither- I LOVE dystopians! This one was amazing It kept me reading all night!
- Hunger Games-I read this book when only the first was out, and I thought the wait for the next two books were going to kill me!
- Den of Shadows- The series is very different from all the new vampire books, they are short and well detailed. I have the first book In The Forest of the Night on my blog now. The next three are coming soon!
- Clockwork Angel- absolutely amazing book! The plot is great, and characters are funny, witty, and sarcastic.
- The Lightning Thief- Amazing read couldn't put the book down!
- Shiver- This book was fast paced and an amazing adventure!
- Evermore- It reminded me of Fallen, and I loved it can't wait to read the next book! This book is also on my blog.
- Pregnancy Project- It is a very touching read.
- Leaving Paradise- Good romance book (not usually a romance book kind of person, but trust me this is a fantastic book!)