Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays


  1)  Claire Benoit (Claire de Lune series) I think it would be fun to experience a day in her life.  I wonder if I could juggle the werewolf pack, school, and home life.
2)      Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series) I want to be her just to experience life at Hogwarts
3)      Schuyler Van Allen (Blood Bloods Series) Besides all the evil fighting and life and death situations I think it would be fun to spend a day in the blue blood world, have all her powers, and be the only one of your kind.
4)      Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) I would just want to meet her family.
5)      Tessa Grey (The Infernal Devices) I would love to live a day in Tessa’s life, and have a power such as hers
6)      Clary Fray (The mortal instruments) I would like to live a day with the shadow hunters, and meet Jace.
7)      Anne Frank (Anne Frank’s Diary)  I read that book in eighth grade, and the book made me so sad. I would want to live one day in her life while she was in hiding just to get a good idea of what she went through. 
8)      Tally (Uglies series) I just want to see the society. 
9)      Laurel (Wings) It is such an interesting story I would love to live a day in her life particularly when she has her “wings”
10)   Ginny (13 Little Blue Envelopes) I would love to go on a trip through Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment